How do I self tan?
We’ve been in the self-tan game for years now and over that time we’ve nailed the perfect way to get the most flawless-looking glow… So let’s get into it.
Prep the skin
- Make sure you cleanse, exfoliate and shave 24 hours prior to applying your tan
- You will need to moisturise the dry parts of the skin (feet, ankles, knees, hands, elbows, underarms) to ensure there is no tan build-up
Use a tanning mitt
- Self-tanning without a mitt should be a crime! For a flawless, streak-free glow you should use our LB Tanning Mitt to apply our tanning products.
Apply in circular motions
- Apply 2-3 pumps of product to each part of the body and apply it in circular motions
Allow the tan to dry
- Let the tan settle into the skin (5-10 mins) before putting on any clothing
Use a face tanner
After more self-tan info? Check out our LB Tan Commandments here.
Was this article helpful?